For more information please contact
617-820-1883 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update in Women’s Health, Guidelines from NAMS
- Review of Osteoporosis, Men and Women at Risk
- Sexual Health for Women: Are there Options?
- The Alphabet Soup, ABCs of Meningitis
- HZ: New Options and New Guidelines
- CAP and FLU, A One Two Punch
- HPV, The Good, The Bad and Why We Won’t Accept the UGLY
- Travel Vaccines, What Family Doctors Need to Know
Selected Speaking Engagements
University of McGill Moderating and organizing an event for women doctors.
Speaker Dr. Eileen deVilla, Medical Officer of Health on the need to decrease the exemptions for vaccines.
Spotlight Speaker at Distinctive Women National Event
IGNITE YOUR MIND, BODY & BUSINESS
Mississauga Convention Centre @distinctivewomen.
Paris, Ambassador, World Congress on Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Diseases
Guest speaker talking to employers about cancer care with a focus on preventing cancer & the HPV vaccine.
A Women’s Guide to Healthy Aging Talks w/ Vivien Brown
Explore Proven Ways for Women to Keep Healthy, Vibrant and Strong.
Dr. Vivien Brown, family physician, international speaker, and author, is a keynote speaker in Winnipeg & Kitchener
St. Mary’sHospital Foundation
25 Bingemans Centre Dr, Kitchener, ON N2B 3X7
St. Mary’s She Shares Series is pleased to welcome Dr. Vivien Brown, Canadian author of the acclaimed book “A Woman’s Guide to Healthy Aging”.
Dr. Vivien Brown’s unique perspective as a family physician will provide you with evidenced-based advice for successful aging, and the language required to have healthy conversations with your family doctor.January 12
Women’s Health Day St. Michaels Hospital Cardiology Group: Vaccines for older women